Do you need music for your special event? I book as a soloist or in collaboration with a strong peer network of solo and ensemble musicians in various genres (jazz, bluegrass, classical / fine art, musical theater, and contemporary). Consider booking live music for your corporate or group event, wedding, private party or house concert.
I provide music workshops, masterclasses, clinics, presentations, and adjudication services. An abbreviated list of work in these areas includes:
- The Artistic Entrepreneur: Making a Living in a Creative Economy, Jefferson City Art Club
- Music Performance Anxiety: Conquering Your Fear and Living Your Potential, Battle High School Vocal Arts Intensive
- Vocal Styles in Musical Theater, Performing Arts in Children’s Education
- Adjudicator, SWACDA All-District choir auditions
- Adjudicator, MMAMTA
- Clinician, Community Music Teaching: An Inside Scoop, University of Missouri School of Music
- Business strategy coaching and consulting for independent studio owners
With years of experience as a voice teacher, I can say with confidence that a great collaborative pianist is a diamond in the rough. A strong accompanist understands the needs of soloists and group musicians, and will enhance their performance.
Rates start at $40/hour for:
- Solo and ensemble contest (vocalists, instrumentalists)
- Musical theater performances
- Choirs or small groups
- Variety shows, talent shows, and cabarets